Employee Type: Direct Hire
Experience: 8 years of experience
Location: Austin, TX 78746
Job Reference #: 40-101426-17MD
Company Industry: Job Type : Analyst ASA : IT General Classification:
Job Title: Contracts Analyst
We are working with a prestigious Fortune 500 healthcare corporation that is seeking a Contracts Analyst. The Contract Analyst provides financial and business analytical support to the Field Sales Organization related to pricing and contracting activities for their Major National Accounts.
The Contracts Analyst drafts and negotiates contracts as well as providing customer sales data with current performance assessments and trend analysis to support development of contract strategies to maximize revenue and improve profitability.
Responsibilities for Contracts Analyst
• Support sales force in formulating and negotiating contracts and pricing under parameters as set forth by management in conjunction with legal and marketing to facilitate positive outcomes.
• Deliver high quality contracts and RFP responses by established deadlines based on input from field sales organization.
• Composes contracts and addendums. Uses some standard and customer templates, but must have ability to effectively write/create contractual language and structure programs.
• Reviews customer redlines, modifies contractual language, interprets contract clauses, redlines agreements, addresses customer changes, and negotiates terms directly with customers.
• Uses financial models to assess the value and impact of proposals and contracts.
• Runs sales reports to support account specific rebate and pricing strategies and suggests alternative contract structures as appropriate.
• Manages communication and awareness of pricing and contractual obligations with all levels of internal and external customers to include sales reps and hospital representatives.
• Implements pricing and manages contractual obligations.
• Trains team members on contract procedures as needed.
• Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements
Qualifications for Contracts Analyst
Must have a Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred, and 8 plus years of related work experience (Contracts Administration, Contracts Drafting, or Paralegals with contracts experience).
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation & Benefits for Contracts Analyst
• Salary : DOE
• Benefits : Full time, permanent employees are eligible for:
o Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
o Medical, dental, and vision insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability
o Life Insurance
o 401(k) retirement plans
Position Type for Contracts Analyst
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Maggie Dunn.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Company Name: Burnett Specialists