1. Provide technical support for customers and sales/technical representatives. Troubleshooting and problem-solving remotely though phone/email and on-site.
2. On-premise installation, maintenance, and repair of the product. Training customers in the applications, usage, and basic maintenance of the product.
3. Assist in production, testing, and demonstration of the product.
4. Other duties or projects may be assigned as necessary
1. Possessing or finishing an Associate’s Degree in Electronics or related field at minimum.
2. Basic mechanical aptitude and customer service experience.
3. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
4. Able and willing to travel within and outside the US.
5. Legally able to work and live in the US, have or be eligible for US passport.
6. Experience in electronics, manufacturing or technical service is desirable, but not necessary.
7. Resourcefulness and creativity in order to solve problems in austere conditions.
8. Being proactive and willing to learn from experienced individuals (training will be provided).