Job Title: Global Forwarding Agent
Become a vital part of this strategic logistics company. Enjoy working in their high energy environment. In the very important role of Global Forwarding Agent, you will be responsible for Ocean and Air Imports.
Responsibilities for Global Forwarding Agent
* Manage financial details of shipments for proper billing of customers
* Generate, file, and maintain up-to-date customer records, reports, shipment documentation, etc.
* Ensure compliance with all government filings and regulations
Qualifications for Global Forwarding Agent
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, High school diploma or GED required
• Must have 2+ years' of Import (Ocean/Air operational)
• Experience from a Freight Forwarder
• Proficiency in MS Office
Compensation & Benefits for Global Forwarding Agent
• Salary : $40-45K
• Benefits : Full time, permanent employees are eligible for:
o Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
o Medical, dental, and vision insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability
o Life Insurance
o 401(k) retirement plans
Position Type for Global Forwarding Agent
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Molly Gutierrez.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiter - Accounting, Finance & Supply Chain
Pairing great companies with great accounting, finance and supply chain professionals in Houston and around Texas!
Company Name: Burnett Specialists