Help Desk Associate (French Speaker)
Job Reference #: 30-97478-17WH
Burnett is currently assisting a leading wireless telecom management firm with their French Speaking Help Desk roles. This client works with Fortune 500 and other large enterprises on a daily basis, so requires employees who are comfortable working at that level. The Help Desk Associates have daily contact with clients, providing solutions for a variety of questions received via phone and email.
- Fluency in French and English (Required)
- Previous Help Desk experience is a plus (service related or technical)
- College degree or equivalent significant work experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Basic computer skills
- Wireless technology industry experience is a plus
Applicants MUST BE available to work a schedule within the company's service hours of 7am to 7pm, Monday through Friday.
The client offers a competitive starting salary, generously subsided healthcare (medical, dental, vision, life insurance), and excellent work environment and free garage parking.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to Wendy Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
- Please click https://1source.burnettspecialists.com/candidate/demo1.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=97478&szCandidateID=0
to apply on the Burnett Specialists/Choice Specialists website.
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Wendy Henderson by email email@example.com.
Please be sure to tell us where you saw this job posting. Thank you for the opportunity to consider you for this position. EOE
- Company Name: Burnett Specialists
- Job Location: Austin, TX
- Job Compensation: Depending on Experience
- Job Type: Temp To Hire