We are working with a leading private investment firm
located in downtown Austin that is seeking an HR Business Partner to be
responsible for managing the administration of human resource policies,
procedures and programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing day to day operations for Human Resources.
• Ensure onboarding and building security is carried out.
• Maintain records through Company’s HRIS system.
• Responsible for compliance with state and federal laws across various states
Run payroll for various entities on a bi-weekly schedule.
Work with the Department Managers on employee orientation, development and
Manage vendor relations.
• Responsible for handling employee relations, drafting policies and procedures
and carrying out human resource objectives.
• Oversee benefits and compensation.
Responsible for filing and following up on Worker’s Compensation issues.
• Facilitate FMLA and company leave administration.
• Prepares, collects and analyzes data and recommends a course of action.
• B.A. in Human Resources or a related field.
Minimum of five to seven years of exempt human resource experience.
• Must have experience with payroll and HRIS system administration.
• Have knowledge of various state and federal laws.
• Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness while analyzing and reporting on complex
and diverse information.
• Develop project plans and coordinate projects through completion.
Email resumes to maggied@burnettspecialists
- Company Name: Burnett Specialists
- Job Location: Austin, TX
- Job Compensation: Depending on Experience
- Job Type: Direct Hire