Job Reference #: 40-93170-16MD
A prestigious patent prosecution law firm is currently looking for a Legal Secretary to join their team. This position requires a high level of support and involvement. This role involves secretarial and administrative support.
Key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
· Preparation of UK, EP and PCT patent applications, payment of fees and online filing and liaising with IT to ensure the system receives correct/current updates.
· Audio and copy typing and document production and amending.
· Diary management and arranging meetings, conference calls, lunches, travel etc.
· Generation of standard letters to clients, foreign agents and patent office.
· Preparing bills and other finance related documents (internal invoices, allocation of anticipated time and fee-earner expenses).
· General maintenance of client files, including opening/closing of files and retrieving them from storage and electronic and paper filing of correspondence.
· Preparation of drawings and design applications occasionally.
· Liaising with clients, foreign agents and the patent office.
· Provide cover to Patent Records Clerk and cover team leave when necessary.
· The ideal candidate will be CIPA qualified with at least 2-4 years of Intellectual Property experience. Candidates who are not CIPA qualified but have relevant experience as a patent secretary will also be considered.
· Self-motivated and proactive. Enthusiastic, confident with excellent organizational and administration skills. Flexible and able to effectively manage a number of priorities at any one time.
· Advanced Word skills and experience of Microsoft products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint). Previous experience of a document management system would be beneficial but not essential. Superb accuracy and attention to detail.
· Client orientated team player.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Please click https://1source.burnettspecialists.com/candidate/demo1.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=93170&szCandidateID=0
to apply on the Burnett Specialists/Choice Specialists website.
Please be sure to tell us where you saw this job posting. Thank you for the opportunity to consider you for this position.
- Company Name: Burnett Specialists
- Job Location: Austin, TX
- Job Compensation: DOE
- Job Type: Temp