Employee Type: Temporary
Experience: 6 months - 1 Year+
Location: Houston, TX 77002
Job Reference #: 101697-AH
Salary: $14/hour - $16/hour
Company Industry: Healthcare
Job Title: Materials Management Tech II
We have an immediate need for your Materials Management skills at this top-rated medical facility. Your supervisor is eager to show you the ropes and value you for a job well done. Business Casual environment.
Responsibilities for Materials Management Tech II
* Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
* Distributes supplies and equipment to and from various hospital locations in the area
* Distributes and process associated paperwork for supplies as needed.
* Inspect products for defects and damages
* Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
* Unpacks and stores supplies in appropriate location
* Check, verify and fill customer invoices
* Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
* Order pulling
Qualifications for Materials Management Tech II
• Must have previous Hospital experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to operate materials handling equipment such as dollies, forklift pallet jacks, tow motor, etc.
• Ability to lift, walk and stand for up to ninety percent of work time and to push and pull weights
• Strong attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits for Materials Management Tech II
As a Burnett/Choice temporary or contract employee, you can benefit from Weekly Pay, Direct Pay Deposit, Global Card Paycard, Medical Indemnity Plan, Free Online Training, and Credit Union Membership (Houston, El Paso, Dallas, San Antonio). Plus, the ability to earn Service Bonuses, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses, and company ownership in our Employee Stock Option Plan.
Position Type for Materials Management Tech II
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Ashlynn Henry.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Manager, SHRM-CP - Burnett Specialists
Specializing in matching talent with Administrative, Clerical, and Legal roles.
Company Name: Burnett Specialists