Job Reference #: 51-100160-17AM
A Pigments company located in the Houston - Woodlands area is seeking
a S&OP Planner to add to their team.
To qualify for this Direct Hire position, you must have:
- A Bachelor's degree in manufacturing or supply chain
- 5+ years of experience in planning and forecasting
- Strong numeracy and IT skills.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Managing the product forecasting process with the Color Pigments commercial teams to collect and assess sales forecasts in order to generate and agree the demand forecast
- Modeling the production requirements based on demand forecast, plant capabilities, logistics capabilities and existing stock
- Making recommendations for attainable replenishment plans for consideration during the planning process, liaising with Site Production Teams, the Sales team and Customer Services to resolve instances where production or logistics capacity is unable to fulfill forecasted demand, including constraining sales when required
Pay - Starting at $80K
- Please click https://1source.burnettspecialists.com/candidate/demo1.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=100160&szCandidateID=0
to apply on the Burnett Specialists/Choice Specialists website.
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact April McDonald by email email@example.com.
Please be sure to tell us where you saw this job posting. Thank you for the opportunity to consider you for this position. EOE
- Company Name: Burnett Specialists
- Job Location: North Houston/The Woodlands, TX
- Job Compensation: Starting at $80K
- Job Type: Direct Hire