Job Title: Division Order Analyst
Impact the 2017 goals of this leading Downtown Houston Oil and Gas company. Your skills will be highly instrumental in their projected growth. Excellent company with a great team oriented environment.
Responsibilities for Division Order Analyst
In this position you will be responsible for Responsibilities:
• Ability to analyze data from leases, contracts, division orders, title opinions and other related documentation.
• Validate ownership.
• Interfaces with Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Land and Business Development departments. Interacts with companies in response to ownership issues and interest discrepancies.
Qualifications for Division Order Analyst
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Energy Management OR High School Diploma with 5+ years of Lease, Land or Division Order experience.
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Enertia preferred.
• Lease, Land Administration and/or Division Order experience with properties in Texas. Experience additionally working with properties in Oklahoma, New Mexico and North Dakota ideal.
• Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines assigned.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Compensation & Benefits for Division Order Analyst
• Salary : $75-85K.
• Benefits : Full time, permanent employees are eligible for:
o Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
o Medical, dental, and vision insurance
o 401(k) retirement plans with match and equity within the company.
Position Type for Division Order Analyst
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Leila Khosravipour.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Direct Hire Recruiter - Burnett Specialists
Specializing in matching talent with Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain and other professional roles.
Company Name: Burnett Specialists