Harware Electrical Engineer
Job Reference #: 41-100298-17CT
A Manufacturing company located in the Houston area is seeking a Harware Electrical Engineer to add to their team.
Role and Responsibilities
• Accountable for the entire process of conceptualizing and designing PCB circuits based on project request.
• Analyze available information for PCB circuit designs. Optimize the schematic designs.
• Produce documentation and equipment for the maintenance, testing, and sustaining of equipment. Contribute to the development of work instructions, specification, plans and reports. Create and develop test specifications & instructions, inspection procedures, integration procedures, and maintenance manuals.
• Conduct tests, data acquisition, and analyzes data to improve products. Perform sustaining, verification, and qualification tests at all levels from component to assembly to system level.
• Perform troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis as required.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
• Collaborates with internal and external teams to ensure most elegant designs and timely delivery. Interacts with others and management to learn and recommend optimal methods and operating parameters.
• Oversees early prototype manufacturing.
• Continuously fully comply with all regulatory related requirements.
• Maintain a safe working environment and good housekeeping standards.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrable success in designing complex mixed signal analog and digital electronic circuit boards.
• Strong analog electronics design background and power supply designs.
• Capable of specifying electronic components such as OPAMPS, memories, FPGA/DSP, microprocessors, inductors, capacitors to develop new electronics designs to be realized on printed circuits boards.
• Ability to define system electronic architectures, power, interfaces, down to board specific electronic functions.
• Design experience of multiple sensor acquisition electronics, amplifiers, relays, LED, ADC, common industry interfaces (USB, SDRAM, DDR, RS232, RS485, etc.)
• Proficient capability of design, simulation and data analysis and documentation using CAD software such as PCB (Altium preferred) circuit design, SPICE simulators, and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
• Familiarity with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators, spectrum, logic analyzers and firmware code debuggers and emulators.
• Familiarity with product development processes and engineering change order processes.
• Able to perform statistical analysis and root cause failure analysis.
• Adept at technical writing for engineering reports.
• Good communication and team work skills.
• Minimum 5 year’s industry working experience
• Master Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited College
• Candidate must have US working permission such as Citizenship, Green Card or EAD. We don’t sponsor H1B.
Experience with the following are desired
• Familiarity with PCB layout software.
• Familiarity with FPGA, DSP and microprocessor firmware coding.
• Experience with Lab-view.
• Experience with HALT or other type of life-testing to determine product reliability.
• Knowledge in material/part/equipment handling such as hazard chemical and electronics ESD awareness.
Pay - $80K-$100K
- Please click https://1source.burnettspecialists.com/candidate/demo1.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=100298&szCandidateID=0
to apply on the Burnett Specialists/Choice Specialists website.
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Caitlin Tesoriero by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to tell us where you saw this job posting. Thank you for the opportunity to consider you for this position. EOE
- Company Name: Burnett Specialists
- Job Location: West - Stafford, TX
- Job Compensation: 80K-100K
- Job Type: Direct Hire