Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Working here in this fast-paced adventure will challenge you and enhance your skills. This up and top-ranked company located central Houston is looking for a team player with a strong logistics background. Take your place and make a valuable contribution toward their aggressive goals. Great benefits designed with employee well-being in mind!
Responsibilities for Logistics Coordinator
• Servicing account and arranging delivery by contracting logistics such as barges, trucks and rails out from our inventory, and coordinate scheduling to deliver the materials to customer’s sites. (80% Truck/ 20% Rail and Barge)
• Inventory management by communicating close with sales manager as well as logistics specialist/manager. Month end reconciliation.
• Billing, collecting, accounting input associated with the account.
• Monitoring credit exposure of each customer with commercial managers.
• Good Customer Service to satisfy their needs on top of regular delivery service, by working closely and jointly with sales person in charge.
• Tracing locations of 150+ railcars, manage to juggle its movements to stably and efficiently use the cars, and collecting and managing the data of its locations for required filing against relevant authority.
• Managing billing/payment of freight, demurrage, repair of rail cars and trucks.
• Controlling inventory in both shore and inland storage locations.
• Export and Import regulatory compliance managements and processing.
Qualifications for Logistics Coordinator
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• 3 to 5 years experience in a similar type of position.
• Computer skills including Excel and other Microsoft applications
• Accuracy and Efficiency of conducting job.
• Knowledge on SAP is a plus
Compensation & Benefits for Logistics Coordinator
• Salary : $40-42K + bonus
• Benefits : Full time, permanent employees are eligible for:
o Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
o Medical, dental, and vision insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability
o Life Insurance
o 401(k) retirement plans
Position Type for Logistics Coordinator
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Molly Gutierrez.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiter - Accounting, Finance & Supply Chain
Pairing great companies with great accounting, finance and supply chain professionals in Houston and around Texas!
Company Name: Burnett Specialists