Employee Type: Direct Hire
Experience: 4+ years
Location: Houston, TX 77046
Job Title: Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst - Consolidations
One of our long-standing clients, a well-respected offshore Oil and Gas organization, is seeking a Financial Reporting Analyst with Consolidations experience to join their fantastic organization. This is an incredible opportunity for someone to join a larger organization with a reputation for growing their staff!
Responsibilities for Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst - Consolidations
• Preparation of financial statements for multiple subsidiaries
• Consolidate financial statements
• Create and adjust journal entries as needed
• Prepare cash flow statements
• Coordinate with internal and external auditors as needed
Qualifications for Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst - Consolidations
• 4+ years experience in financial accounting
• Experience in consolidations
• Confidence in preparing financial statements for multiple entities
• a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
Preferred candidates will possess a CPA or be CPA eligible.
Compensation & Benefits for Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst - Consolidations
• $75-80k with bonus potential
• Benefits include:
o Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
o Medical, dental, and vision insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability
o Life Insurance
o 401(k) retirement plans
Position Type for Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst - Consolidations
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Amanda McNeil.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiter - Accounting, Finance & Supply Chain
Pairing great companies with great accounting, finance and supply chain professionals in Houston and around Texas!
Company Name: Burnett Specialists