Employee Type: Direct Hire
Experience: Sec Accountant
Location: Southwest Houston
Job Title: Senior SEC Reporting Accountant
Take the lead as a Senior SEC Reporting Accountant for this O&G company. This will be a hands on position with visibility. They are looking for a team player with a strong SEC background to join their team. Great benefits and location!
Responsibilities for Senior SEC Reporting Accountant
* Active participation in preparation and review of financial reports and SEC filings on form 10-K and 10-Q.
* Compiles 10-Q / 10-K support schedules and footnotes.
* Assist in analysis of financial results for quarterly MD&A disclosures.
* Coordinates ties out and maintains the XBRL tagging processes.
Qualifications for Senior SEC Reporting Accountant
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification preferred.
• 4+ years in Accounting required.
• 2+ years of SEC experience
Compensation & Benefits for Senior SEC Reporting Accountant
• Salary : $75-90K, depending on experience
• Benefits : Full time, permanent employees are eligible for:
o Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
o Medical, dental, and vision insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability
o Life Insurance
o 401(k) retirement plans
Position Type for Senior SEC Reporting Accountant
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Molly Gutierrez.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Sr. Recruiter - Accounting, Finance & Supply Chain
Pairing great companies with great accounting, finance and supply chain professionals in Houston and around Texas!
Company Name: Burnett Specialists