Customer Service Representative
Job Reference #: 70-90723-15VZ
East side manufacturing company is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative.
Main job duties are:
- Manages customer product orders from order entry to consumption at the customer’s plant.
- Analyzes reasonableness of customer demand to determine over/under demand errors or demand in excess of quoted capacity, and takes appropriate corrective action.
- Develops and coordinates a shipping plan and shipping plan changes.
- Reviews current product inventories in customers’ plants five times a day to detect daily demand changes.
- Understands each customer’s scheduling, releasing and receiving systems as well as their delivery expectations.
- Maintains all current records and necessary historical data accurately for all products.
- Initiates and executes inventory obsolescence claims to the customer
- Analyzes, finds causes and corrects shipping discrepancies between company and customer records.
- Manages effectively dates for product changes with Production Control Inventory Analyst.
- Approves and disputes freight debit notes with supporting documentation, to the customer and fills out premium freight forms, as needed
- Visits on site with customer plant schedulers for the purpose of relationship building, problem resolution and value creation.
- Participates in problem solving sessions and regularly attends scheduled team meetings and product design reviews.
- Advises product business team of customer service delivery issues, particularly problems whose solution is team related.
- Advises product business team of new or revised expectations by the customer.
- Brings significant problems associated with fulfilling the commitment to the Customer Service Supervisor or to the Product Team, whichever is more appropriate for the issue at hand.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Solid math skills related to a manufacturing environment
- Marketing, sales forecast, and basic business skills.
- Manufacturing and production planning and inventory control skills (including ECO and Obsolescence management skills)
- Experienced in EDI communications
- Must be bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Must be authorized to work in the US, and be able to work the hours necessary to complete the job and be available for some travel.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelors degree or two to four years related experience and/or training in customer service; experience with invoicing preferred.
40K to 42K
- Please click below
to apply on the Burnett Specialists/Choice Staffing website.
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Vanessa Zaragosa by 915-779-3794 or email email@example.com.
Please be sure to tell us where you saw this job posting. Thank you for the opportunity to consider you for this position. EOE
- Job Location: East - El Paso, TX
- Job Compensation: $40-42k
- Job Type: Temp To Hire