Warehouse Worker/Shipping/1st shift
Job Reference #: 70-90744-15EG
East side company looking for a Warehouse Worker - Shipping
SUMMARY: To ship all customers order under his responsibility in a timely and accurate manner by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Get daily pick list/ order report.
- Coordinate with customer representative and/or production planner for special shipments.
- Verify stock available following FIFO procedures, assign pick location and give to warehouse operators to prepare.
- Process invoices and ASNs for all orders picked in a correct and timely manner.
- Verify orders and quantities are picked in accordance to customer orders.
- Print all unit related e-mails and ship in accordance to instructions on e-mails.
- Verify loading of material is correct and proper carrier is used.
- Report any problems or shipping irregularities to supervisor and/or customer representative.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Receive, verify, and process in the system all purchased parts receipts in El Paso
- Receive special deliveries and non-productive items - customers returns
- Load and unload trailers
- Receive all FG from Juarez Plants
- Prepare daily JIT shipments for Ford-Chrysler-GM-Service
- High School Diploma or General Education degree ( GED ) or six to twelve months related experience
- Liftruck License
- General warehouse duties-activities
1st shift 7:00 to 5:00
- Please click below
to apply on the Burnett Specialists/Choice Staffing website.
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Ernie Garcia by 915-779-3792 or email ErnieG@burnettstaffing.com.
Please be sure to tell us where you saw this job posting. Thank you for the opportunity to consider you for this position. EOE
- Job Location: East - El Paso, TX
- Job Compensation: $9.00
- Job Type: Temp