A prestigious Fortune 500 based out of New York is expanding their Austin office
and hiring 2 Software Sales Representatives. The company is a leading provider
of trading, exchange technology, information and public company services across
six continents. Through its diverse portfolio of software solutions, the company
enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with
confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for
navigating today’s global capital markets.
Duties will include:
Meeting or exceeding quarterly or annual targets.
• Participating fully in
training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development
• Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order
to start sales process.
• Maintaining and expanding the database of
prospects of the organization.
• Outbound and inbound account management.
• Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts,
reporting on market situation. • Providing effective product demos for end-user
• Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, quoting
prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
• Capturing of accurate
and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
Requirements include a Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of software sales.
Qualified candidates send resumes to email@example.com
- Job Location: Austin, TX
- Job Compensation: Depending on Experience
- Job Type: Direct Hire