Sr. Accounting Manager
Job Reference #: 99962-49-MG17
Our client is hiring a Sr. Accounting Manager in Central Houston. They offer full benefits, a 401K match, PTO and a bonus structure.
• Manage general accounting activities and the financial closing process
• Manage the monthly, quarterly and year-end financial closing process
• Manage the preparing of reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and variance analyses
• Review and post disbursements for proper general ledger coding
• Review cash applications ensuring that all cash receipts are applied properly and timely
• Support the business units for timely and accurate recording of the revenue cycle
• Monitor appropriate accounting for revenues and costs to ensure accurate financial results.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required.
• CPA license required.
• Public accounting experience in Big 4 or national/large regional firm strongly preferred.
• Over 10 years of progressive financial accounting experience with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
• Strong knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
Pay - $100-115K
- Please click https://1source.burnettspecialists.com/candidate/demo1.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=99962&szCandidateID=0
to apply on the Burnett Specialists/Choice Specialists website.
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Molly Gutierrez by email email@example.com.
Please be sure to tell us where you saw this job posting. Thank you for the opportunity to consider you for this position. EOE
- Company Name: Burnett Specialists
- Job Location: Central - Houston, TX
- Job Compensation: $100-115K
- Job Type: Direct Hire