Employee Type: Temp
Experience: 3+ Years as a Contract Administrator
Location: Houston, TX 77002
Job Title: Contract Administrator
We have an immediate need for your Contract Administrator skills at this fast-growing company. Your supervisor is eager to show you the ropes and value you for a job well done. Business professional environment. Contract assignment for a few weeks to complete a project.
Responsibilities for Contract Administrator
* Coordinate with legal and Accounting departments to obtain listings of contracts and supporting contract files
* Create new contract reports
* Review each individual contract (300+)
* Provide general support to department
* Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for Contract Administrator
• Prior experience working as a Contract Administrator OR reviewing contracts
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits for Contract Administrator
As a Burnett/Choice temporary or contract employee, you can benefit from Weekly Pay, Direct Pay Deposit, Global Card Paycard, Medical Indemnity Plan, Free Online Training, and Credit Union Membership (Houston, El Paso, Dallas, San Antonio). Plus, the ability to earn Service Bonuses, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses, and company ownership in our Employee Stock Option Plan.
Position Type for Contract Administrator
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Ashlynn Henry.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Sr. Staffing Manager, SHRM-CP - Burnett Specialists
Specializing in matching talent with Administrative, Clerical, and Legal roles.
Company Name: Burnett Specialists