Job Title: Plant Manager
Impact the bottom line as a Plant Manager and provides guidance to other team members to complete all projects according to company production, quality and safety standards. Your skills will be highly instrumental in their projected growth for 2019 goals.
Responsibilities for Plant Manager
* Review production schedules to determine product data such as types, quantities, specifications, delivery dates and operations.
* Provide strategic leadership for operations. Must be able to interact with Executive team
* Review relevant reports and resolves operational, manufacturing and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent productions delays.
* Promote, execute and adhere to safety procedures and promotes safety as a culture.
* Ability to learn and understand lean principles and use the tool to implement process improvement.
* Read blueprints and architectural drawings.
* Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
Qualifications for Plant Manager
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not necessary
• Proficiency in MS Office, Plex ERP software is a plus.
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish is preferred
Compensation & Benefits for Plant Manager
• Salary : 125-130K
• Benefits : Full time, permanent employees are eligible for:
o Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
o Medical, dental, and vision insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability
o Life Insurance
o 401(k) retirement plans
Position Type for Plant Manager
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Christina Gomez.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Company Name: Burnett Specialists