Employee Type: Direct Hire
Location: Houston, TX 77002
Job Title: Collections Analyst
Grow with this law firm. This entry-level position is a great opportunity to join their friendly team. Use your skills to contribute to their success. Located in downtown Houston, you will be near restaurants and retail centers. Casual Fridays and monthly social events.
Responsibilities for Collections Analyst
* Prepare month end close including creating and adjusting journal entries, calculating accruals and depreciations and handling reconciliations.
* Create, consolidate and analyze financial statements
* Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures.
* Prepare monthly forecasts and handle
* Serve as point of contact for internal and external auditors
Qualifications for Collections Analyst
• High School Diploma or GED
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits for Collections Analyst
• Salary :
• Benefits : Full time, permanent employees are eligible for:
o Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
o Medical, dental, and vision insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability
o Life Insurance
o 401(k) retirement plans
Position Type for Collections Analyst
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Shelley Ray.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Sr. Direct Hire Recruiter
Specializing in matching talent with Administrative, Human Resources, Sales, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, and Customer Service roles.
Company Name: Burnett Specialists