Employee Type: Direct Hire
Experience: 1-2 years
Location: Houston, TX 77030
Job Title: Clinical Research Registered Nurse
Highly accredited hospital is looking for a Clinical Research Nurse (RN) for an immediate opening. If you are dedicated to providing quality patient care while working in an environment known for excellence and innovation, then this position is for you.
Responsibilities for Clinical Research Registered Nurse
1. Provides research interventions care to clinical research patients and coordinates with interdisciplinary team as written in the research protocol.
2. Functions in lead role for studies and provides back up to other team members for research studies.
3. Coordinates with Principal Investigator, department to ensure clinical research and related activities are performed in accordance with Federal regulations and HMRI policies and procedures.
4. Establishes and organizes study files, including but not limited to regulatory binders, study binders, study specific source documentation and other materials.
5. Coordinates pre-site and site initiation visits; trains hospital and clinic nurses/physicians on scientific aspects and protocol requirements of research studies. Attends off-site investigator meetings.
6. Provides comprehensive nursing assessments to develop, coordinate, implement and evaluate activities associated with all phases of clinical research projects. Monitors safety of all research subjects and reports adverse events.
7. Provides patient education regarding disease process and involves patient and family in decision-making processes.
Qualifications for Clinical Research Registered Nurse
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
Current Registered Nurse Licensure in the State of Texas
Certified Clinical Research Coordinator preferred
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Requires highly effective communication skills.
• Requires highly effective time management skills
• Requires ability to understand and implement protocols.
• Requires experience with computer database management.
• Requires Microsoft Office skills.
• Requires strong interpersonal skills.
Compensation & Benefits for Clinical Research Registered Nurse
• Salary :
• Benefits : Full time, permanent employees are eligible for:
o Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
o Medical, dental, and vision insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability
o Life Insurance
o 401(k) retirement plans
Position Type for Clinical Research Registered Nurse
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Bathsheba Dunbar.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Company Name: Burnett Specialists