Employee Type: Direct Hire
Experience: 5 years
Location: Houston, TX 77077
Job Title: Compensation Analyst
Become a vital part of this highly respected automotive leader. Enjoy working in their contemporary, state-of-the-art, employee-oriented offices in the thriving energy Corridor area of Houston. In the very important role of Compensation Analyst, you will be responsible for administering compensation programs with the objective of attracting and retaining top quality talent and enhancing workforce productivity. Excellent benefits!
Responsibilities for Compensation Analyst
• Research, analyze, financially compare, and re-evaluate compensation programs (hourly, salary, short term incentive, etc.) that support the business objectives of the business units.
• Conduct job evaluations; determine pay grade and FLSA Status of positions.
• Conduct market data analysis and participate in salary surveys and budget planning surveys to make recommendations for the annual merit budget, salary structure movement, and business planning process.
• Support the compensation business planning process by updating a compensation and benefits budget model for each business unit to support business units in the business planning process and conducting variance analysis.
• Support the compensation salary administration process.
• Assist with the development and production of total compensation statements.
• Support the Incentive Process for specific Business Units.
• Assist with Deferred Compensation Administration.
• Lead the Separation Agreement Process
• May assist with other HR/Business Analysis and Audits as needed.
• Support and/or participate in special projects.
Qualifications for Compensation Analyst
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) HIGHLY PREFERRED
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits for Compensation Analyst
• Salary : $70-80K annually
• Benefits : Full time, permanent employees are eligible for:
o Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
o Medical, dental, and vision insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability
o Life Insurance
o 401(k) retirement plans
Position Type for Compensation Analyst
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact SueEllen Burch.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Company Name: Burnett Specialists