Employee Type: Direct Hire
Experience: 7+ years experience
Location: Spring- Woodlands area
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Grow with this Oil & Gas related industry company! This position is a great opportunity to join their friendly team. Use your senior level accounting skills to contribute to their success. Located in Spring/Woodlands area.
Responsibilities for Senior Accountant
* Assist with month end close including creating and adjusting journal entries, calculating accruals and depreciations and handling reconciliations.
* Create, consolidate and analyze financial statements
* Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures.
• Fixed Asset accounting including additions, disposals and transfers.
• Sales and Use Tax reporting.
• Property tax renditions and filings
Qualifications for Senior Accountant
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Strong proficiency in MS Excel
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits for Senior Accountant
• Salary : $70-75K
• Benefits : Full time, permanent employees are eligible for:
o Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
o Medical, dental, and vision insurance
o Short and Long Term Disability
o Life Insurance
o 401(k) retirement plans
Position Type for Senior Accountant
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Janet Candelario.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Direct Hire Recruiter
Company Name: Burnett Specialists