Currently displaying most recently posted open positions. To filter these positions specific to the type of job you are looking for, please use the search bar above.
Don't currently see your ideal dream job?
Customer Service Representative, Work From Home
Customer Service Representative - Call-Center | Texas Residents | Work From Home | Virtual Training
Long-term assignment (6-8 month minimum with the potential to be hired on by the client employer at the end of the assignment) - Monday-Friday Shifts.
A call center is actively hiring Call Center Representatives! These are long term positions with the ability to work from home while residing anywhere in Texas!!
- Data entry
- Calling pharmacies
- Emailing departments regarding documentation
- Conducting research and investigations
- Complete assignment training virtually
- Ability to work from home
- Must have at least 1 year of call center experience
- Ability to work any shift Monday-Friday between 5:00 am-8:30 pm.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Access to high-speed internet
- Laptop/Headset will be provided - candidates need to have cell phone or land line phone and reliable wifi available in their workspace
Customer Service Representative - Call Center Shift Hours:
Candidate availability for shifts between 5:00am am to 8:30 pm - Mon-Fri is required. A shift will be assigned to you between those hours.
Position Benefits and Client Company Culture:
This client puts people first - your values are their values: They are guided by seven core values: honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty, and fun. If you share those values, then apply today!
As a Burnett Specialists staffing employee, you can benefit from Weekly Pay, Direct Pay Deposit, Global Card Paycard, Medical Indemnity Plans, Credit Union Memberships (Houston, El Paso, Dallas, San Antonio). Plus, the ability to earn Service Bonuses, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses, and company ownership in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.