CLIENT PARTNERSHIP REVIEW
Burnett Specialists has served as a proven onsite partner for over 25 years in Houston, successfully providing support in the following areas: Assembly, Light Industrial, Accounting, Manufacturing, IT, Human Resources, Administrative/ Clerical as well as Training.
This leader in eye care, founded in Ft. Worth, Texas in 1945, develops, manufactures and distributes devices in over 70 countries and serves patients in over 140 countries. Their “cutting-edge innovation and breakthrough technology is transforming the way eye diseases and conditions are treated.”
Recruiting engagements include:
- Sr. Administrative Assistant
- Assembler – Various Shifts Including Weekend
- CNS Tool Room
- CNS Engineer
- Data Entry
- Facilities Maintenance Tech
- Manufacturing Engineer Molding Engineer
- PowerBuilder Programmer Production Supervisor
- Project Support Specialist
- QA Engineer
- QA Lab Technician
- Technical Writer Trainer
- Warehouse – Various Shifts
- and more
“The addition of the on-site coordinator position in our facility several years ago provided us with even better quality and peace of mind since we knew our large temporary workforce was being managed well by your competent staff.
The coordinators we’ve had working here have all displayed the Burnett enthusiasm, immediate response and follow through that we have come to expect from your organization. They have all been a pleasure to have working in my office and their efforts have made all of our jobs easier.
I know that the stability of your management and staff, as well as the quality and hard work of everyone I have met at Burnett, contribute to the success that you have enjoyed over the years that you have been in business.”
-Houston On-site Manager, Human Resources
ONSITE PROCESS DEVELOPMENT
As a part of our onsite partnership, Burnett has developed the following tools.
- Standardized Initial Screen – list of questions for each candidate to determine prior employment duties as well as tenure
- Interview Guide – telephone and face-to-face – list of questions to determine employment eligibility
- Reading Comprehension – used as a
- New Hire Orientation and Training – All new employees are taken through the Burnett orientation and training program to get a better understanding of company policies and procedures and “Good Manufacturing Practices.”
- Ongoing training to continue employee development, safety and quality.
- Performance evaluations to assess and acknowledge good work habits.
- Employee Rewards and Recognition Program – Designed to retain employees selected to work onsite.
- Suite of Reports – Current reports include turnover, tenure, diversity, and interview-to-hire ratios.